Thursday, August 31, 2006

My Journey: August 31,2006 Reunion-Denise Swanson

BaySt.Louis and Waveland had bunches of celebrations too. Which I guess is a good thing for us. I guess it gets your mind off of the bad things for a bit. I found out about it when I bought todays local newspaper, well Wednesdays, the 30th. It is in the SeaCoast Echo if you'd like to look at it online. Their web addy is: www.SEACOASTECHO.COM http://208.62.60.4/40/article_460.shtml There are some good pictures in it. I was looking on the internet and found a article on Denise Swanson. She is one of the people that the recovery center has on their blog for somebody to adopt her and her family. She has been adopted and they are building her a house. The story is in the www.Pearlington.blogspot.com And alot of stories are at: http://websearch.cnn.com/websearch/search?query=Denise%20swanson/adopt%20a%20family/ GodBless all the organizations and Churches, and volunteers that are here and are helping our town try to get back to normal, if there is a normal anymore. I Thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart. ....................God Bless...............................................

No comments: