Saturday, November 25, 2006

My Journey: "Thanksgiving" feast

Well it wasn't the best I ever had, but it's what we did. Will had to work all night on Wednesday, and didn't get home until 6am. And I was up all night , so neither of us went to bed until 6:30am. We had been invited to several different friends houses, and Laginappe Church in BaySt.Louis had called and invited us to their dinner also.
But Will had to be at work again that evening at 6pm, so we just didn't feel like going thru all that. I didn't feel good, and him either. I'm sure I had phemonia, and didn't go to the doctor and am still trying to get over it. Anyway he woke me up around 2:30pm, and asked me if I thought the AeZ Serve was opened. I said yes probably, call them. So he did, he ordered us each a pizza, and for dessert got us some ice cream. It did the trick, and we were together so thats what mattered. So later he went off to work, and I talked to family members, and lazed around. So it was a quiet day.
...................................................God Bless...............................................

No comments: