Monday, November 06, 2006

My Journey: 11/6/06 Good News from Recovery Center

Well I've been doing alot of research. Boy it takes a huge amount of time to look at blogs and research things. I never really got into as much really deep research on my computer that Katrina took from me, as I do on this one now. But now all I do is research on Katrina, and Katrina related things. My blog, and the hours I've got in here on it are unbelievable also. I do have to unwind every now and then and go play my games! Thats mostly what I used to do. And pictures !! I had well I don't know how many thousands of pictures I had on my Katrina computer. But it was a whole lot !! And me like a dummy should have at least took my tower with me, but no room for it. And I'm sure it would have just burnt in the fire. Oh well...
Anyway I read in the Pearlington Recovery Center blog yesterday that two people came here a couple weeks ago to look at our town. They are involved with the Presbyterian Church Group of the USA !!! I hope I have that right!!!!!! And they are giving the residents of Pearlington a $250,000 grant to help us get some things going around here. I know it's all the praying we all have been doing . I know there are people that still do care and want to help!! It's just "TOO BIG" of a tragedy and so wide spread that it is going to take some time. But God Bless these people and Thank-you Jesus for the blessing !!! They don't know the details on it yet, but I know and finally have a good feeling in my heart that things are going to work out and it will be ok. It still may take a while but now I truly feel it and believe.
.................................God Bless...................................................

No comments: