Thursday, November 23, 2006

My Journey: "No SHED in SIGHT"



Well the guys are back in Pearlington from Charlottesville, Va. The ones that are building the sheds for people here, "Sheds of Goodness", that I talked to a while back. I know I've been on that list for a long, long time, I signed it at the Recovery Center.. I stopped the other day and asked them will I be getting a shed, and I wasn't surprised when he said, "NO"
I just can't figure... Some people have two sheds?? I thought the elderly and the disabled were getting some sort of recognition for things? I can't help it that I became disabled at the age of 41, almost 12 years ago. People don't realize that I live in CRONIC PAIN every day of my life, and have to take STRONG Pain Pills everyday just to cope with everyday things. But people will look at me and say "Whats wrong with you?" I wouldn't wish my pain on my worst enemy , but people need to realize when you get Social Security Disability , you are Messed Up, HURTING. Well most people, some of them do fake it and can go just as if they have a regular job everyday, but yet they can't work!! Ha, I wish I could work. At least then I'd have some HOPE of having a house again before I die..............
...........................................God Bless.............................................

No comments: