Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My Journey : Happy, Happy Thanksgiving !!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY !!!

I hope everybody has a day off from the hectic life we are enduring here in this raveged land. I hope you find some peace somewhere in all this choas. If you are able to enjoy the holiday with your loving family and friends, then God has blessed you and given you a great gift. Or if it is just you and your mate, thats a great blessing too. I know I've spent a few Thanksgivings and Christmas's by myself. It's not a great feeling. One Christmas Eve I put the television on a channel that had a fireplace that filled the whole screen. It had a beautiful fire going , and made me feel so warm and cozy and home sick. I lay there for hours watching that fire, crying, and wishing things were like they used to be when I had a big , fine, family growing up. But things don't stay the way they used to be. If it did then there would be no tomorrow's or yesterday's.................
..............................................God Bless..............................................

No comments: