Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My Journey: Sept.6,2006: Just another day...........

My digital camera has bit the dust! I love taking pictures. I had another one that I never used, because I liked this other one better. So I've been searching and searching for the other one for two weeks now. I told myself I'd learn how to use it, it was bran new. Well it finally hit me today DUH!!!, "I think it must have burnt up in the R.V. fire." It had to. I never used it, but I kept it in the case with the instructions. The reason being every time I took pictures with it some how I'd delete them, HUMMMM. I was wanting to take more pictures for my blog. I'll have to try to get me another one. I'm putting together a scrap book type thing for my son and grandson, hopefully they'll have for years to come. And I hope my great grandchildren will be able to cherish it to. I've had a real bad day, so think I will try to lay down and rest my back and neck. I'm just throbbing from head to tail. Have a great night or day, whichever............................ God Bless.......................................................................

No comments: