Friday, September 15, 2006

My Journey: 1 year 17 days: Angela Cole


I emailed a blog that I read about, www.pearlingtonproject.org
and told her about myself and asked if she could help me. She emailed me back and said she would put me on her list. But she doesn't know when they will get the funds. They are building a resident a house, so it seems hopeful. She came to Pearlington from N.Y. right after Katrina hit , and helped alot of people. She is a very caring person. God Bless her and the others that are in her organization. The one family that I know of that they have adopted has been on CNN. This is a story about Denise and her family being adopted:Upstate NewYork churches adopt Ms. family


http://www.speroforum.com/site/article.asp?idcategory=33&idsub=134&id=5165&t=upstate&newyork

The man pictured, {a Pearlington resident}, has went on his journey to a better place, God Bless his family & friends for their loss. updated 10/18/06

.....................................God Bless...................................................

No comments: