Friday, September 15, 2006

My Journey: Sept.15,2006:another day in Ptown...

Well, well.......... I just don't know anymore........i don't know how much longer this can keep going on? I can't sleep, haven't slept for a few days. It seems like my body would want to sleep. When I'm sleeping I'm not having to face this nightmare. I just have nightmares in my sleep. So don't know which one is the worst. And the constant jumping in my sleep, like I'm falling, it wakes me up, scares the ____ outta me. I just can't take anymore. Something has to give , I pray that something happens. I need my life back. Dammm Katrina for taking my life. It wasn't a great life, but it wasn't a bad life either. Better than this living hell hole. Sorry , just venting. So much has been on my mind. I think of things that are gone now, I can never get back. Christmas tree ornaments my son made me in kindergarden. A turkey hand card his little hand drew for me when he was in kindergarden too. All my pictures of things thru my whole life. Cards I've gotten for mother's day, or my birthday, or Christmas. The special things I can never replace. But I guess really I'll have them always in my heart. I don't care about clothes, that I never wore anyway. Or the 20 pair of boots I could no longer wear because they had heels { like cowboy boots}, and heels hurt my back and legs. And all the junk that just collected dust. I wish I'd taken more stuff with me, but then I think , "STUPID" it woulda just burnt up in the R.V. fire with everything else. I had a bran-new pair of nice warm leather boots we'd just bought in Crossville, Tenn. I'd never worn not one time. A bran-new jacket. Bran-new jeans, and shirts. Now if and when I ever get me another home, I will not clutter it with nonsense. And my wardrobe will only be clothes I fit in and wear! I have got to get another camera !! We got a cold front last night! It was 65* around 5:00am this morning. Wow, I wish it would last and stay like this. Does anybody like to play internet games? I play at: www.pogo.com it's a great game site, alot of different games. They have tournments in just about every game. It's alot of fun! At least it's something to occupy my mind. Well I'm going to rest. God Bless............................

No comments: