Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My Journey: 10-25-06 " Monster Storm"

This is a poem I found in the newspaper also. Written by : Mrs. Hazel LaFont-Russo
"MONSTER STORM "
Oh, Beast
Where are you
that
comes to devastate my land.
The sea looks so peaceful,
but what does it hide--
the monster that dwells deep inside.
Life plays so happily
on her sunny shores--
children laughing and playing--
Then gives rise to hear the roar !
The Monster wakes, fear abounds.
The wind, the waves, the terrible sounds.
It's coming--It's coming--the children scream--
Mothers and Dads running to and fro-
Save my children--
they asked no more.
Our home is gonie, what will we do--
help us Jesus, this I pray--
help us to see another day.
Bring back the sunshine--
bring back the rain--
but help us dear Jesus--
to never see that monster again.

This is sombody's own feelings and I'm sure they lost everything also. There was nothing else written besides this poem. So I can't give any details. It's a beautiful poem. So I thought I'd share it. And God Bless Mrs. Hazel LaFont-Russo and her family.......................................
................................................................God Bless.........................................

No comments: